SW1200RS's 1346-1372

Number

Class

Built
  Date

Renumbered

Retired

Notes

1346

GR-12u

1959

23 January 1998

  • accident in Sarnia, ON on Jan 9, 1998 when 1383 ran into the rear of 1346. Frame was cracked in the accident
  • transferred to Canac

1347

GR-12u

1959

to 7317 in 1987

  • rebuilt at Point St Charles shops

1348

GR-12u

1959

17 February 1999

  • leased to RaiLink Southern Ontario 1998

1349

GR-12u

1959

29 October 1998

  • sold or leased by Canac to Pioneer Chlor Alkali, Henderson NV May 1999
  • leased to some company or organization (PTRA?) in Houston TX, 1999
  • leased to Riverwood, Macon GA, 2001

1350

GR-12u

1959

6 January 1999

  • leased to RaiLink Southern Ontario 1998
  • eased to some company or organization (PTRA?) in Houston TX, 1999

1351

GR-12u

1959

between 1989 and 1996

1352

GR-12u

1959

6 January 1999

  • sold to Canac

1353

GR-12u

1959

14 May 1998

  • sold to Canac and leased to Fina in Houston TX 1999
  • leased to Ottawa Central Railway to work the Ontario l'Orignal Railway, early 2001
    lease lasted only a few months
  • leased to Monsanto, Luling LA, 2001

1354

GR-12u

1959

before 1984

  • owned by Znidar Brothers (Plusar Inc.) and used to perform contract switching at CP intermodal terminal in Vaughan ON
  • purchased by Parsec Intermodal of Canada when it got the Vaughan switching contract,in 2000
    ______________________________

1355

GR-12u

1959

15 January 2003

  • sold to Pioneer Rail Corporation in 2003

1356

GR-12u

1959

between 1989 and 1991

  • sold to Canada and Gulf Terminal Railway in 1991 where it carried number 104 in storage for a long time sold and back to Canac 1998
  • refurbished by CLN, Charny QC, and moved to Sault Ste. Marie in June 2000 to become Algoma Steel 53

1357

GR-12u

1959

17 August 2001

  • numbered CS05 and used as carmover in Edmonton
  • sold to Pioneer Rail Corporation, 2003?

1358

GR-12y

1960

to 7305 in 1987

  • rebuilt at Point St Charles shops

1359

GR-12y

1960

15 March 1999

  • sold to RaiLink 1999

1360

GR-12y

1960

9 October 1998

  • transferred to Canac and sold or leased by Canac to Pioneer Chlor Alkali, Henderson NV May 1999
  • leased to Cargill Grain, Eddyville IA, summer 2001
  • lease terminated early 2002
  • leased to PPG Standard Chemicals, Beauharnois QC, early 2004
  • leased to Monsanto, Muscatine IA, early 2004

1361

GR-12y

1960

27 May 1998

  • transferred to Canac and leased by Canac to Pioneer Chlor Alkali, Henderson NV May 1999
  • leased to Chrevron BP Chemical LP, Baytown TX, 2003

1362

GR-12y

1960

30 September 1999

  • suffered fire damage to cab in 1993 and the cab from 1211 was used in the repair
  • sold to Louis Dreyfus, early 2000 painted April 2000
  • moved to Louis Dreyfus facility at Joffre AB, late 2000 and employed at inland terminal in Lyalta AB

1363

GR-12y

1960

to MCM-1, late 2001

  • leased to Simplot Chemicals, Brandon MB, summer 1999

1364

GR-12y

1960

19 August 1999

  • leased to RaiLink Southern Ontario 1998
  • sold to Rail Industries for employment in Gabon, west Africa but actually ended up in Cuba by early 2001

1365

GR-12y

1960

between 1989 and 1993

  • sold to Eurocan Pulp and Paper (Kitimat, BC) in 1993 where it retained number 1365

1366

GR-12y

1960

19 August 1999

  • leased to RaiLink Southern Ontario 1998
  • sold to Motive Power Equipment, Greenville SC, early 2000

1367

GR-12y

1960

5 March 1999

  • sold to RaiLink 1999

1368

GR-12y

1960

to 7302 in 1987

  • rebuilt at Point St Charles shops

1369

GR-12y

1960

2 December 1998

  • transferred to Canac and used as car shop switcher in Transcona (Winnipeg), late 2001, still numbered 1369

1370

GR-12y

1960

to 7303 in 1987

  • rebuilt at Point St Charles shops

1371

GR-12y

1960

December 18 2006

1372

GR-12y

1960

to 7306 in 1987

rebuilt at Point St Charles shops